Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Dear mayke,

the download package is fixed and updated. Please download and reinstall. It was due to corrupt sql dump for sample data.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Arvind

unknowncom Friend

I am having a similar problem when trying to install using the quickstart. It installs successfully, however when I browse to the site I get the following PHP errors.

<blockquote>PHP Warning: call_user_func(imagecreatefromjpeg) [<a href=’function.call-user-func’>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in C:inetpubwwwrootmodulesmod_jabulletinjaimage.php on line 268
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in C:inetpubwwwrootmodulesmod_jabulletinjaimage.php on line 281</blockquote>

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you.

uniquebiz Friend

unknowncom;181809I am having a similar problem when trying to install using the quickstart. It installs successfully, however when I browse to the site I get the following PHP errors.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you.

Hi have you downloaded the latest version of the quickstart? also have you looked at the permissions of the /images/resized folder? should be set to 755, sometimes the host doesn’t allow some folders to have write permissions .

Have a look at these items and let us know how you get on?
    Blessings Shannon

unknowncom Friend

Hi Shannon,

I downloaded the most recent quickstart (1.1.0) and tried that and got the exact same error. The permissions on the images/resized folder are correct.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Phill Moderator

Shannon is correct in that the script is unable to write to certain folders hence the error. Please post a link to your site.

unknowncom Friend

http://74.208.162.137/

I am using a dedicated Windows 2008 Webserver with IIS 7, FastCGI, PHP, and MySQL. I am currently running a site powered by JA Rasite with no problems. The directory permissions for both sites are the same, however JA Pyro is giving me the errors mentioned above after install. I have checked permissions several times.

I have given users, administrators, iusr, and iis_iusrs full control as a test, but again, no luck.

The working site that is on the same server is http://www.unknown.com . The two sites have identical security settings.

Thanks,
    -Jeremy

Phill Moderator

Sorry, all I get is a 500 internal server error when I view your first site.

unknowncom Friend

I have this set for security reasons – when I try to access the site locally (from the dedicated server itself) I can get the debug info. The error I am getting is:

PHP Warning: call_user_func(imagecreatefromjpeg) [<a href=’function.call-user-func’>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in C:inetpubwwwrootscotchmodulesmod_jabulletinjaimage.php on line 268
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in C:inetpubwwwrootscotchmodulesmod_jabulletinjaimage.php on line 281

I appreciate your help… I am using PHP 5.2.6

I don’t understand why one site works and the other will not – even when using looser file/folder permissions

Saguaros Moderator

Dear unknowncom!

Your server has never enabled the GD2 Libs which using render the thumbnail from the image source, so that you should contact with the hosting service to resolve this issue

unknowncom Friend

Thank you tienhc!

The GD2 libs was not enabled on my server – all I had to do was uncomment the line

extension=php_gd2.dll

in my php.ini file and the site came alive.

Thank you again for the help.

Phill Moderator

Glad you got it fixed. I didn’t think of that as GD2 is enabled by default on most servers.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum