Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

in the last page of joomla installation, there is a strange line of error message:

Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

Any problem?
    Can it be ignored?
    everythibg seems working

Anonymous Moderator

Hi 1group

i think it is from your server at that time

Please try to install this template with the quickstart package again

Anthony koo Friend

Actually I installed your QUICKSTART package and get this result

I also have tried to delete the whole mySQL database and retried to install once more – but still got same error message

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

in our sql file, i only see this issue:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `#__core_acl_aro`;
    CREATE TABLE `#__core_acl_aro` (
    `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    `section_value` varchar(240) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `value` varchar(240) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `order_value` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `hidden` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
    UNIQUE KEY `j27aa0_section_value_value_aro` (`section_value`(100),`value`(100)),
    KEY `j27aa0_gacl_hidden_aro` (`hidden`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=11 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
    INSERT INTO `#__core_acl_aro` VALUES
    (10,'users','62',0,'Administrator',0);

I think that it is from your server. Could you submit a ticket, send us your information for checking?

bassinzoom Friend

I installed the quickstart on my local server and in one of my hosting accounts …..

Getting the same error

Duplicate entry ’10’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bassinzoom

I have reported this issue to our team for checking again

I will inform you very soon

hcmohr Friend

<em>@JA Developer 177226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi bassinzoom

I have reported this issue to our team for checking again

I will inform you very soon:confused:</blockquote>

I have the same problem. Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

The developer of the Joomlart team said that he would report this problem to the developers team, said that prompt he would have a response, 6 months have passed and I do not see the response. This is important, this issue can produce problems in our website performance. Still we wait for the solution from Joomlart team.

Forgot to say something. It is not a problem of the server because I have installed several Joomlart’s templates and never had this problem until I tried Ja Ores.

Saguaros Moderator

Please re-download the package in here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downl…?do=cat&id=165

and try installing again. and i checked this quickstart package, it was working well

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum