Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Install CB Gallery (aka Nant’s Gallery) 1.0 RC2

I. INSTALL
    MODULE (1.0RC2+mod_cbgallery)

• Go to Joomla admin panel >> Extensions >> Install/Uninstall
    • Choose Browse to choose file

• Choose Upload File & Install, then you will get an succcessful notice.
    • Go to Extensions >> Modules Manager, choose CB Gallery Module to go to configuration page.
    • Here are parameters:

Please hover your mouse to each parameter to get more information.

II. INSTALL PLUGIN (1.0RC2SR1+_plug_cbprofilegallery)

• Go to Joomla admin panel >> Components >> Community Builder >> Plugin Management to go to Plugin manager.
    • Choose Browse button to choose plugin.
    • Click Upload File & Install.
    • After getting successful notice, from Plugin Managerment click to CB Profile Gallery to go to configuration page.
    • Enable “Published” parameter.

After that, on frontpage, there will be a CB Profile Gallery tab in User profile. User can upload image to Gallery by clicking on tab CB Profile Gallery >> click Submit New Gallery Entry >> choose Browse button to get image file >> choose Submit Gallery Entry

User’s Profile Gallery for example as below:

clubbermad Friend

Hi

I have done all this but my problem is I dont get the “User profile” link in the front page, therefore I cant upload images.

I get the “profile” link in forums but I cant find there the tab to upload images.

I m not expert on joomla and I have modified the template the best I can , this is my site tcos-esp.com

mihirc Friend

Hello,

You can link to Community Builder by going to the Main Menu > Create New Menu > Internal Link > Community Builder

Regards.
    Mihir C.

katy39 Friend

I believe you can now only get this module if you have the CB subscription plan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  katy39 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum