Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@pferrol 462497 wrote:</em><blockquote>Solved. If you need the ddbb ok i send you by email. :)</blockquote>

hi,

can i get the db?
    ty

my email:
    info@itprisma.de

pferrol Friend

I have already sent you 🙂

itprisma Friend

<em>@pferrol 462587 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have already sent you :)</blockquote>

thank you, my friend 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

This may due to the collation of database on your site. When you create database, if you don’t select a collation, it will take the default settings of server (usually is: latin-….), you can change it to ‘utf_general_ci’.

Then proceed to install the quickstart package again.

Br,
    Saguaros

jonhausam Friend

Just a follow up to the above message, I found that using the following Collation utf8_general_ci’, via phpMyAdmin, worked. Make sure you make the change in your specific database you are trying to install to.

jmespinosa Friend

Please, I have the same problem. Can you send me the ddbb?
    My email is fpquimicamurcia@gmail.com

aaronitec3 Friend

Lo único que has de hacer es crear la base de datos desde el phpmyadmin y cambiar el cotejamiento a utf8_general_ci. Si no sabes cómo hacerlo, dime si estás instalándolo en un hosting remoto o en local con wamp, mamp o similar y te lo digo.
    Te he escrito en castellano porque por el usuario y el mail debes ser español 😉

pferrol Friend

Hola jmespinosa ya te la envie a tu mail. Espero que te funcione bien.
    Saludos

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pferrol 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum