Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I hate to reopen this thread as you have been great finding me the solution to this inserting of the image under the search option. The only issue I now have is that it shows perfectly on all browsers except for IE6 I really need it to work on IE 6 and am just confused as to why this would not show only in this browser. I am using exactly the code as you use above in the last few threads.

Any ideas as to why it does not show?

jamjodesign Friend

I think this is possibly a CSS issue of some sort but im not sure if IE6 requires any specific standard? Any help or suggestions much appreciated as all other images on my design work fine except for this one and only in IE6:-[

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jamjodesign

Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, ftp account so that i could have a closer look on the issue.

jamjodesign Friend

All fixed now, if someone needs the code let me know as there is a few steps to get this going!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum