Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi @pavit , I have commented out the calendar. Thanks that worked. It’s just getting the banner to fill the space properly. As it stands it’s not bad, but it could look better.

pavit Moderator

<em>@lincoln1 478792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pavit , I have commented out the calendar. Thanks that worked. It’s just getting the banner to fill the space properly. As it stands it’s not bad, but it could look better.</blockquote>

Use my suggestion above

Changing the value of md- here will decrease or increase header space available for your banner

<div class="col-md-7 header-right">

pavit Moderator

<em>@lincoln1 478792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pavit , I have commented out the calendar. Thanks that worked. It’s just getting the banner to fill the space properly. As it stands it’s not bad, but it could look better.</blockquote>

Use my suggestion above

Changing the value of md- here will decrease or increase header space available for your banner

pavit Moderator

Use my suggestion above

lincoln1 Friend

Hi @pavit. I see that I can overide the banner side in the banner settings. So it’s OK for now. Thanks for your assistance.

lincoln1 Friend

Hi @pavit. I see that I can overide the banner side in the banner settings. So it’s OK for now. Thanks for your assistance.

lincoln1 Friend

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lincoln1 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum