Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

if I add a picture and align it to the right it does not stay in position but gets placed to the far left – if I delete the image the next image gets dragged to top left

if I delete the image the next image on the page then gets pushed up to the top left

any help on this??

http://newsite.peacockquizzes.com/

1. 1-2
    mfcphil Friend

any ideas people???

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you send me screenshot of how you want it should be?

mfcphil Friend

inside the text like this

1. 1-3
    mfcphil Friend

the strange problem about what happens if I delete a picture is more puzzling

if I delete the effected image the next image further down the page then gets dragged up to the top left

it looks like its not even on the same page

mfcphil Friend

very slow assistance on this

mfcphil Friend

this is how it is on the old template

1. 1-4
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

By default, the image displays on the left. It seems you customize on the old site.

I just updated the style for image via file: /templates/ja_community_plus/css/template.css at approx line 350

.article-image {
        float: right;
    }

Kindly check.

Regards

mfcphil Friend

although this has placed the image where I want it if I delete the image the next image down the page is dragged from its position and placed and resized where the deleted image was

see attached image

1. 1-5
    2. 2-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems you changed template to JA Biz, pls send me the screenshot of how it should be so I will check for you.

Regards

mfcphil Friend

because of the problems I had I have decided to go with a new template – thanks

Saguaros Moderator

That’s fine. Let us know if you need further helps.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum