Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Why is this happening only on IE8? Clear your browser cache and go to http://www.osia2442.org . It defaults to mobile (iPhone) layout.. I’ve seen this happens since the initial release of this theme and it still happens!

I’ve downloaded the most recent version of this theme (today), I added IE8 compatibility and still no resolve. It doesn’t happen on firefox, safari or older versions of IE (don’t have IE7 to test but IE6 works fine).

Help. Please.

toddd0362 Friend

This happened to me also. It must be an IE8 bug or something.. please help

Thank you…
    Todd
    The Swimming Pool Supplies Dude

fabrian Friend

It’s been 10 days and NOTHING. I guess me and Todd are the only ones that have this problem..

bojanr Friend

me too, from few hours ago.
    please, help!
    konji.rs

vikramrao Friend

Yep me too having the same issue…….. anybody please help us.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi fabrian

Check your website and our demo site with IE8 and window vista but i could not find this issue

Could you please provide me your operation system, the screenshot so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

fabrian Friend

Interestingly enough, Vista+IE8 displays fine, it seems to only be windows 7 in my case.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fabrian 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum