Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

j3.3.6 and JAmagz 1.1.1 fresh installation, content migrated from j1.5

I have a problem with Infinity Pagination.
    It works fine on featured articles (home page) and on related articles but not on blog-view. On blog view of a category or categories it only load the second batch of articles as set on the menu and then “that’s all”.

update: if I change on the menu settings # Leading Articles =0, the infinity pagination works as intended.

Please advise.

Eragon H Friend

It seems this is a bug with infinity scrolling. We are working on it. You can check the progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCMAGZ-313

Eragon H Friend

We are terribly sorry for the lateness. We’re working on this template and also include bug fixes. Please give us more time and I will be right back to you when having new updates.

ch2856 Friend

Hi guys,

Any ETA for the fix on that issue?

Thanks,
    Ran

p_il_musicante Friend

<em>@Eragon H 451385 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems this is a bug with infinity scrolling. We are working on it. You can check the progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCMAGZ-313</blockquote>

hi
    i visit the link
    and it’s closed because is solved?
    i don’t understand where i can apply the changes “Leading Articles =0”

ch2856 Friend

Hi,

To change leading =0 go to menus and chose a menu which display category blog. On the “blog layout” tab, change leading article to 0.

They did something on ja magz 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 that make this issue, and they didn’t solve it to this very day. You can make it work again by changing some lines in html/category/blog.php

Go to line 63 and change this:

<div class="leading leading-<?php echo $leadingcount; ?><?php echo $item->state == 0 ? ' system-unpublished' : null; ?>"
    itemprop="blogPost" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/BlogPosting">
    <?php
    $this->item = & $item;
    echo $this->loadTemplate('leaditem');
    ?>
    </div>

to that:

<div class="items leading <?php echo $item->state == 0 ? ' system-unpublished' : null; ?>"
    itemprop="blogPost" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/BlogPosting">
    <?php
    $this->item = & $item;
    echo $this->loadTemplate('leaditem');
    ?>
    </div>

and now leading items should work with infinity pagination. It’s just replaying the new code with the old code from ja magz 1.0.4.

p_il_musicante Friend

hi
    i can’t set leading = 0
    because i have a defined layout
    i have tried change the code following your instructions
    but don’t work for me

is there another solution?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @p_il_musicante,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary back-end account via private reply so I can check it for you ?

p_il_musicante Friend

Hi

you have a MP 😉

Adam M Moderator

Hi @p_il_musicante,

Thanks for the info, please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @p_il_musicante,

Could you please provide a temporary FTP account too ? I need to take a closer look at the code in order to investigate the problem.

p_il_musicante Friend

you have a pm

Adam M Moderator

Hi @p_il_musicante,

Thanks for the info, please stay tuned while I’m investigating the problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @p_il_musicante,

Sorry for the delay. Not sure if you managed to sort it out or not but I checked your site and didn’t see the problem anymore, for example this page.

Please confirm your status or let me know if it still happen in another page.

p_il_musicante Friend

<em>@Adam M 464887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @p_il_musicante,

Sorry for the delay. Not sure if you managed to sort it out or not but I checked your site and didn’t see the problem anymore, for example this page.

Please confirm your status or let me know if it still happen in another page.</blockquote>

Hi

the problem is in the artcile page

see this page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum