Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to use some other modules I have bought over the past yearish. So is it possible to make a blank menu page and only have specific modules on it where the content section would be then some of the other modules in the aside1 2 3 sections?

D…

Saguaros Moderator

You can create a new menu item with your desired type then assign your own modules to some available positions: aside1-2-3, position-5-6-7

daigalean Friend

Ok, got it, but the one thing that does elude me and it may sound simple. How would I create a blank page so where Content setion is it is not an article but a module I assign?

ceddie62 Friend

I used the “ModulesAnywhere” extension by NoNumber. Works great. Place plugin text on a single page and make the page a menu item.

daigalean Friend

Hi Ceddie62,
    Thanks for the module info.
    I am just not sure what you mean about the place plugin text on a single page.

Could you screenshot a example if possible

D/

ceddie62 Friend

Here are the steps:

–Install the ModulesAnywhere extension. It will install a plugin that adds a button to your page editor: “Button – NoNumber Modules Anywhere” – See Plugin manager.

–Make sure all NoNumber plugins are published. You should also view each plugin to understand the options.

–Go to the Article Manager: Create a new article and click the “Insert Module” button at the bottom of the editor.

–Choose your module options and click on the desired module to place the module on the page.

–You will see something like this: {module Module-name} in the place where the module will show in the article.

–Save the article

–Goto the menu manager and create a new menu item with menu type – single page.

–Select the article you just created and the module will display for this menu item.

This will address your specific need.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ceddie62 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum