Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I just bought a subscription to this site for the JA K2 Filter and Search module… installed it on a site with existing content, had some problems when trying to index:

<blockquote>
    Loading…
    Completed for items from 0 to <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> 20 Continues from <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/barrett/public_html/plugins/k2/jak2_indexing.php</b> on line <b>162</b><br /> 20
    Completed !

</blockquote>

Question – does this work if my K2 site has 2 extra field groups? Frustrated…

Saguaros Moderator

Please submit a ticket and provide us detail FTP and Administrator account, we would like to check the issue in detail

Thanks

natecovington Friend

Just submitted support ticket:

Ticket ID: WFD-710-80466

Thanks,
    -Nate

natecovington Friend

Hi,

I am unable to log into your support area to check on the status of my ticket. It had automatically sent me a username and password for your support system but it’s not letting me in.

Any progress with this?

Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi there,

i have reinstalled the plugin and it is working now. Please have a look and let me know, if there is further issue.

Arvind

natecovington Friend

<em>@drarvindc 204316 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

i have reinstalled the plugin and it is working now. Please have a look and let me know, if there is further issue.

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi,

Thanks for your help. Was the problem *just* a matter of reinstalling the plugin, or did you upload a different / tweaked / updated version? Also, did you uninstall the plugin first or just reinstall over the existing files?

I’ve got a few other sites that I want to use your JA K2 filter / search system with and I want to make sure I’m not going to run into more problems.

Thanks,
    -Nate

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I reinstalled the latest version (dev) over to your site. I am not sure what all has changed in the last and this dev copy. We have been tweaking the plugin as per the user server issues, its dependent upon json_decode for functioning……

If you run into similar problem, you can PM me directly and i am here to help. Today the support staff were overwhelmed with support queries and we do have few backlogs, your ticket ended up being one…

Anyways, i will see the plugin file difference and if required will release / update the plugin on monday. We would need to undertake complete testing irrespective of small fix.

Arvind

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum