Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

1)
    I need to widen the logo space. That is, the JA Brisk logo is not very wide – the logo I will use is wider.

I have tried to widen the logo space, but apparently it does not help because of the menu width – the menu covers my logo.

2)
    Any way I can adjust the logo downwards with a few pixels?

Thank you for your help! 🙂

Norchris

swissa Friend

Try this thread and see if it helps you

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/logo-menu-width-question/

norchris Friend

Thank you!

But, I hope there is an easier solution.

As you can see from the screen dump, I have added a logo. But, even though there is space to the right, the last part of the logo does not show.

So, that is the complete issue – why does the logo not show? In the template.css I have made a 300px space for the logo, but with no result.

Please help!

Norchris

1. Skjermbilde-2012-11-20-kl.-13.46.42
    swissa Friend

Always hard without actually seeing it. I think that the logo sits in a span class and that width is limited to keep the grid for bootstrap.

Have you quickly tried changing line 2590 (on my virgin brisk)

.logo-image {

• overflow: hidden;

}

delete the overflow and see if that works?

dieudonne Friend

Hello,
    the solution is :

style.less contains :

a {
    background-image: url("@{T3LogoImage}");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    width: @T3logoWidth;
    height: @T3logoHeight;
    }

So you can change @T3logoWidth and the @T3logoHeight in the file variables.less

@T3logoWidth: 80px;
    @T3logoHeight: 50px;
    @T3LogoImage: "../images/logo.png";

Use Crunch to edit your .less files : http://crunchapp.net/. It is more easy.

iwadeaz Friend

…I tried changing the sizes in “variables.less” (using “crunch”) and in; “template.css” & “styles.css”, and “cleaned T3 cache” but still show the default sizes… did I miss something?? :((

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iwadeaz 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum