Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I did make those changes, as I pasted above, they appear as such for me:
    #ja-mainnav {
    font-size: 12px;
    line-height: 1;
    margin-bottom: -1px;
    margin-top: -1px;
    z-index: 111;

But the problem still remains, if I have made those changes, why are you still seeing the -10 as i have changed them to -1?

TomC Moderator

<em>@brennac 292079 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    But the problem still remains, if I have made those changes, why are you still seeing the -10 as i have changed them to -1?</blockquote>
    Okay, I think I see where the confusion is happeneing here . . . .

MY recommendation(s) were for the -10px values . . . but I was only seeing the 1-px values.
    Did you try the -10px values and not like them? (Perhaps that is where I am finding myself confused)

brennac Friend

Yes, they were -10 originally, and you said to play around with that, so i changed them to -1 and it didn’t change anything. There appears to be no difference when one changes these values. Any other suggestions?

brennac Friend

I’d also like to modify the margin within the CSS of the slideshow…right now the right side is much bigger than the left and I’m not sure where to edit this?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brennac 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum