Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I use the template in horizontal positions and the images in the grid aro too wide. Is it possible to increase the height so that it looks more natural? Please see picture.
    Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file and set a min-height

.articles-list.ja-isotope-wrap.packery .item {
        float: left;
        height: 320px;
    min-height:320px;
    }

Regards

Município de Vila Real Friend

Well, first i must say WAO! Impressive support! Really, it´s really great to receive answers so precise and so fast, i am not used to that 🙂 Thank you very much.
    Your suggestion works like a charm but sill, i think the problem is the grid has only 2 images per line, is it easy to use 3 or 4 images per row instead?
    Thanks again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry it works for all the items because all items use the same classes name.

Regards

I´m sorry but i did not understand your answer. What i want to accomplish is something like in the picture attached.
    Thank you

1. Screen-Shot-2017-02-02-at-09.49.01
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry but its not work as in your screenshot, the design does not except this. I tried it for you but this will mess-up the design.
    You can control the height only. for width and another adjustment, it took heavy custom work in css.

Ok, i understand. Thank you for trying, anyway. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Município de Vila Real 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum