Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I want to use the site in 4 languages. Enabled modules: Multilingual Status (Admin), Module Language Switcher.

The error occurs when I enable the language filter plugin.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @teutobahiano,

Could you please clarify a little bit so I can assist you better ? Which problem did you get after enable language filter plugin ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @teutobahiano,

Could you please clarify a little bit so I can assist you better ? Which problem did you get after enable language filter plugin ?

teutobahiano Friend

Hi, Adam M!

Here a picture for you:

Translation from Portuguese: Incorrect Redirect (as written in my first post)

Adam M Moderator

Hi @teutobahiano,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work, please recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @teutobahiano,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work, please recheck.

teutobahiano Friend

Hi Adam,

Sorry for delay. As it happens every year, Joomlart Forum messages are no more forwarded to my e-mail. Sending another PM.

teutobahiano Friend

Hi Adam,

Sorry for delay. As it happens every year, Joomlart Forum messages are no more forwarded to my e-mail. Sending another PM.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @teutobahiano,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site and see that your configuration is not completed.

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @teutobahiano,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site and see that your configuration is not completed.

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum