Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

HI, my site has mysteriously produced this error. If you click on any image thumbnail the preview is incorrect. I havnt made any changes since it was working so please help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi gavner,

As I can see that when clicking any item on your site, it opens the same item in popup preview.

If you have any 3rd party extensions installed on your site, try to disable them first.

gavner Friend

I have disabled all third party plugins or components that are not required or unnecessary. It still isnt working properly. Please help

gavner Friend

Can someone help me please

gavner Friend

gavner Friend

Saguaros Moderator

I meant all 3rd party extensions, not just unnecessary ones as I can see that these extensions also use jQuery which may conflict with the template and cause issue.

Saguaros Moderator

I meant all 3rd party extensions, not just unnecessary ones as I can see that these extensions also use jQuery which may conflict with the template and cause issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum