Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have an issue that has manifested itself when I modified my site to use Purity II. I am running Joomla 3.3.1 and latest version of Purity III.

When I view these 2 pages on a computer browser, they come out correct (As well as in the preview of the JCE File Browser in the backend). But when viewed on an iOS device such as iPhone and iPad, the images of these 2 articles change to an image from another article. Why is this happening? I have tried reuploading the image and also renaming but the issue still remains. Here are the 2 links to the 2 articles that are showing incorrectly.

http://futre.co.za/index.php/services/energy-saving-solutions

http://futre.co.za/index.php/services/advanced-software-solutions

Nazario A Friend

@ddralves,

I just checked your site on my iPhone. But I saw it’s woking fine.

It would be best if you post the screenshot highlighting your problem here and send me the URL, admin credential of your site via PM, I will investigate further.

1. IMG_1006
    2. IMG_1005
    ddralves Friend

Hi Nazario,

Thank you for the assistance. I managed to fix it by simply renaming each of the images. For some reason, having similar image names (i.e. “Main Feature 2 Industrial.png” and “Main Feature 2 Repairs.png”) caused a problem when viewed on iOS devices.

I did some playing around last night, that is why the one page worked. But I finally managed to fix it all now. Could this be a bug on Purity or Joomla?

Nazario A Friend

I tried to reproduce the issue on my site, but I saw it works fine. Maybe it comes from on your specific site only.

Anyway, glad you sorted it out. Please let me know if you need further hepls.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum