Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

first of all – sorry for my bad english 🙂 hope you understand me and can help to answer my question.

so, i got the template JA Zibal installed and want to add this little code Applet:

<APPLET archive="DuriusWater.jar" width="280" height="193" align="BOTTOM" code="DuriusWater.class">
    <PARAM name="cabbase" value="DuriusWater.cab">
    <PARAM name="dim" value="6">
    <PARAM name="logoheight" value="280">
    <PARAM name="image" value="durius.gif">
    <PARAM name="mouse" value="2">
    <PARAM name="noise" value="2">
    <PARAM name="timer" value="1000">
    <PARAM name="col1" value="aa66f4">
    <PARAM name="col2" value="662266">
    <PARAM name="col3" value="ffffff">
    <PARAM name="col4" value="6634aa">
    <PARAM name="col5" value="aa66aa">
    <PARAM name="bg" value="234633">
    <PARAM name="reg" value="22454732">
    </APPLET>

its a little mouse effect which i want to have on my background – is this possible? if yes, where do i have to add the applet?

regards,
    mike

inlineslalom Friend

nobody that can help me??

scotty Friend

You add the applet text wherever you want the effect to appear in the page. But… this won’t work on it’s own. You need the files referenced in the code, DuriusWater.jar etc.

inlineslalom Friend

if i add it to the background image (templates/ja_zibal/images/header-bg.gif) it doesn’t work – it just puts another image at the top (templates/ja_zibal/images/header-bg.gif). but the effect works – how can i do it that the effect jsut appears on the background itselft and not als new picture?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inlineslalom 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum