Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi. I have tried to install the ja social in wamp 2.1. I was unable to connect the site with the data base.
    Latter I have read somewhere that I should use an older vers of wamp. I did this and success, but after installation in the main page I have received this just below the mega menu:

<blockquote>Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_Disqus_debate_echo::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_Jafacebookshare::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentEmailCloak() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentLoadModule() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_Disqus_debate_echo::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_Jafacebookshare::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentEmailCloak() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentLoadModule() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventevent.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in C:wampwwwlibrariesjoomlaeventdispatcher.php on line 136 </blockquote>

After this I have tried to install php 5.36 on top of my 2.0 wamp. And my site is not anymore.
    Please give me some directions. I am new in this business and maybe I don t understand many thing but I think somewhere should be written : use this vers of wamp if you want to stay local. possibly to be wrong again. Maybe this info is somewhere, but I did not find it. thank you in advances for your answer.

leonardcraciun Friend

I just uploaded the quickstart and instaled on the server. have a look here: http://www.yourpresent.co.uk

leonardcraciun Friend

when you disable this module “Slideshow K2” the error are disappearing. Of couse there is no slide show anymore. Any ideea or explanations?

leonardcraciun Friend

Use xampp and you ll not have data base problems anymore.
    Speak with your hosting provider to place your site on a dedicated joomla server. You’ll not have errors anymore.

wineblue2 Friend

<em>@leonardcraciun 233542 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi. I have tried to install the ja social in wamp 2.1. I was unable to connect the site with the data base.
    Latter I have read somewhere that I should use an older vers of wamp. I did this and success, but after installation in the main page I have received this just below the mega menu:

After this I have tried to install php 5.36 on top of my 2.0 wamp. And my site is not anymore.
    Please give me some directions. I am new in this business and maybe I don t understand many thing but I think somewhere should be written : use this vers of wamp if you want to stay local. possibly to be wrong again. Maybe this info is somewhere, but I did not find it. thank you in advances for your answer.</blockquote>

Just did a complete installation of J! 1.7 with JAT3 with a number of JA templates and their extensions on WAMP 2.1 with no problems. You’ll want to make sure if you have Skype it is turned off completely and set it up with the username “root” and no password and it should work fine. There are also a number of YouTube video tuts out there you can watch to ensure you are performing the install correctly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wineblue2 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum