Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Thanks for your attention. My site is in dev. in local environnement.
    Whatever the template I use (magazine, feature-intro-1, etc.), my footers (footer-1, 2, 3, 4) disapear when my screen is > 750px. I just have the last footer (named auto footer). I would like to show them like in the parameters for extra small responsive mode; first line : footer-1 and footer-2 and second line footer-3 and footer-4, or one line for one footer.
    I don’t understand why it’s not like te responsive configuration for the template, and I don’t want to have to cheat with the latest footer 🙂
    Thanks for any help !

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

We add a class called hidden-xs into the footer block, which will hide the footer in extra small screen. If you want to show it, you can go to file: templatespurity_iiitplsblocksfooter.php

<!-- FOOTER SPOTLIGHT -->
    <div class="container hidden-xs">
    <?php $this->spotlight('footer-sl', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6') ?>
    </div>
    <!-- //FOOTER SPOTLIGHT -->

change it to:

<!-- FOOTER SPOTLIGHT -->
    <div class="container">
    <?php $this->spotlight('footer-sl', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6') ?>
    </div>
    <!-- //FOOTER SPOTLIGHT -->

realgar Friend

Hi,
    It works !
    Thank you very much for your response!
    I prefer to use the T3 system to hide or display my modules for the “responsive” mode, in extra-small screen width.

bluetrain Friend

Well, it works but it creates a duplicate Footer Spotlight in other modes.

bluetrain Friend

Well, it works but it creates a duplicate Footer Spotlight in other modes.

Saguaros Moderator

You can go to template manager >> your template style > Layout tab > and open the appropriate modes where you see it duplicated and hide the block you wish.

Saguaros Moderator

You can go to template manager >> your template style > Layout tab > and open the appropriate modes where you see it duplicated and hide the block you wish.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum