Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    trying to understand the new t3v3 template. In demo there opens a window for choosing edit or print content. In my website this window does not open (it’s looking for a #)
    How can I resolve that. Perhaps there are others, that have (had) this problem too
    (see image)

1. kein-bearbeiten
    Saguaros Moderator

HI jojo12,

That link is correct, however when clicking on that icon, it should shows a drop-down list: Print / Email / …

Please ensure that you configure to show print or email in menu item settings of that page: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/745/4352234229.png

jojo12 Friend

Hi Saguaros, thanks for your try to help but:
    the options are like you describe and normally at this phase of developping I switch between my existing ja_t3v2 template and the new template t3v3. In t3v2 all icons are there – no problems. Then I switch – no possibility to view the print and edit icons.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you PM me admin and FTP account of your site? and tell me which page has this problem, I shall try to check this for you.

Regards

jojo12 Friend

I tried yesterday on a joomla3.0 installation-> there it works
    the problems are only on 2.5.8 installation

Saguaros Moderator

Hi jojo12,

Could you pm me admin and FTP account of site you’re working on and page where this issue can be seen? I need a closer look to detect this issue.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum