Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In catagory blog view the sidebar somehow moves into the main content area and is not like the rest of the site

the page:
    http://japanese-med.co.il/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=9&Itemid=107

help would be greatly appreciated,

chavan Friend

Hi youval

Could you give me ftp account?

Note: You must edit your post in advanced mode to update in Access Information area.

chavan Friend

Hi youval

I fixed for you. However, you there are this bug will occur because you put <read more> incorrect in article.

As you see in 2 attached pictures, website will cut code from <read more> to the end of article, so this article will miss a </div> tag.

You can re-check another article and fix it.

Note: Restrict to use <div> tag in article, it will make errors you don’t track.

youval Friend

thank you very much for your help

demolayde Friend

Thank you is a simple problem, but I could not find it.

😀 Thanks.

kelecz Friend

Hello there,

I have problem shown in pistures attached. Please help. Joomla 2.5.4 and Jm_business template.
    THX in advance!!!!

1. show_incorrect
    2. correct
    quannv Friend

<em>@kelecz 312852 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello there,

I have problem shown in pistures attached. Please help. Joomla 2.5.4 and Jm_business template.
    THX in advance!!!!
    </blockquote>
    I have same problem, I also check div tag in all article, but I down know why.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Could you pm me admin and FTP account? I shall check this for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum