Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have a problem with my breadcrumbs.
    I moved it on the slider position. Unfortunately, the name of the product does not appear,despite of having switched on in the module for the last element to appear.

Moreover, when you put a child product into the cart, the name of the product appear but what I want is the name of the product appearing before putting something into the cart.

Look at the image below :

thanks,
    Adrien

Phill Moderator

This template uses the standard Joomla breadcrumb module with details pullde via VM. It appears that there is a problem with the way VM pulls the information on the flypage and sends it to Joomla.

Maybe this thread will help you fix that – http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=69117.0

Adrien GEORGE Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 228030 wrote:</em><blockquote>This template uses the standard Joomla breadcrumb module with details pullde via VM. It appears that there is a problem with the way VM pulls the information on the flypage and sends it to Joomla.

Maybe this thread will help you fix that – http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=69117.0</blockquote>

Hi Phil,
    thanks for your help but I did not manage to make it work unfortunately,
    I am on the lead that when a customer choose a child product (in my shop, a tee shirt in size M for example), the breadcrumbs make the name of the product appear,
    I am trying to know why…

Phill Moderator

Does it work if you switch to a default template?

Adrien GEORGE Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 230673 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does it work if you switch to a default template?</blockquote>
    Hi Phil,
    thanks for your help, but
    no it does not change anything…

Phill Moderator

Then there really is not a lot we can do to help you. The breadcrumbs must be coming from Virtuemart so in this case they will be the best place for support as we really do not know their code well enough to assist.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum