Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve been using JA builder for a few days now and have wound up using the custom CSS editor in the page editor quite a bit and it’s a bit of a hassle since it is quite small and it doesn’t have proper tab formatting. I was just wondering if this is the correct way to go about customizing pages or if I wind up doing large amounts of changes to the design of the page I selected from the page library whether it would just be better to make a page from scratch.

If there’s a better CSS editor, how do I install it in JA Builder?
    If it’s better just to use external editors and create a page from scratch, are there any tutorial videos or articles that explain how to do so?

Thanks,
    Chris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

Any CSS editor you prefer? so I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Pls check out the official page for JA Builder here: https://www.joomlart.com/ja-builder

And also follow our documentation to build up your website with JA Builder. If you need further helps, just let me know.

Regards

chris867 Friend

I don’t need anything too fancy. Just a larger editing area, possibly in its own dialog, at the very least. Syntax highlighting and auto-indenting would be great additions as well. The HighlightJS library provides at least syntax highlighting.

I’ll look through the JA Builder documentation and site to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Thanks for the quick reply,
    Chris

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further discussion. Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum