Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

HI guys,
    I cannot download the template. Server answer is “ERROR: File not found”

Thanks,
    Mario

hanifahmed Friend

If theres a server error there is nothing you can do except for wait for Admins to fix it.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@mxcpz 140816 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI guys,
    I cannot download the template. Server answer is “ERROR: File not found”

Thanks,
    Mario</blockquote>

I’ve reported it for you!!

emilebennett Friend

Any news on the downloads yet? Really need my template and have just paid $70 dollars so am not impressed 🙁

emile

rolandg Friend

<em>@emilebennett 140840 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any news on the downloads yet? Really need my template and have just paid $70 dollars so am not impressed 🙁

emile</blockquote>

Same here!

bennitos Friend

why not impressed, you just paid 70$ for an awful lot of good templates, seeing that 70$ is not much (compared to other clubs)

Every company can have an error in their system, try to be a bit more patience im sure it will be working again soon.

jargall27 Friend

I have submitted a ticket although I am sure they are well aware.

rolandg Friend

<em>@bennitos 140843 wrote:</em><blockquote>why not impressed, you just paid 70$ for an awful lot of good templates, seeing that 70$ is not much (compared to other clubs)

Every company can have an error in their system, try to be a bit more patience im sure it will be working again soon.</blockquote>

I was referring to the “just paid” section, for when it works I think Joomlart is one of the best templatebuilders.

BUT, I can’t find any communication concerning this problem, so I wonder if they are aware!

bennitos Friend

A couple posts above you will see the post from mfcphil, he is a super moderator on this forum and as he said he also reported it to staff.

Ofcource its a bummer that its not working at the moment, but im afraid we can just wait for now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum