Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I think it’s really a big problem… a big bug… it’s quite strange that nobody realize it…:confused:

Every time you try to create accounts, the result is “invalid token”….

I hope somebody can solve it..

I’m a bit tired changing the template sistematically because of prolems unsolved…
    (it’s my third one)

http://pizza-paradise.com/registrati.html

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    PLz edit mod_ja_login.php(modulesmod_ja_login folder)
    Search this line :

$validate = JUtility::getToken(1);

Comment or remove it

kajantek Friend

I tried removing it but now the registration page just re-start from the beginning…

Maybe should I comment it, and how?

mj1256 Friend

<blockquote>I think it’s really a big problem… a big bug… it’s quite strange that nobody realize it…

Every time you try to create accounts, the result is “invalid token”….

I hope somebody can solve it..

I’m a bit tired changing the template sistematically because of prolems unsolved…
    (it’s my third one)</blockquote>

the problem is that it is not a bug and you are the only one who has experienced this issue.
    mine worked perfectly right out of the box.

things that effect functionality and create these types of issues are
    server setup
    component and modules added (JA cannot test them all and some are really quite poorly written)
    level of ability
    installation errors

etc etc etc

as you do not know how to comment out a line in a php file, I would go with the level of ability reason. It is not there job to teach, especially something so basic

to “rem out” a line in that file add // in front of it..

Menalto Friend

So it will look like this:
    [PHP]//$validate = JUtility::getToken(1);[/PHP]

kajantek Friend

<blockquote>the problem is that it is not a bug and you are the only one who has experienced this issue.
    mine worked perfectly right out of the box.</blockquote>

Are you sure mj1256 I’m the only one? then look at this… http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/invalid-token-error/

Anyway thank you for your php lesson, you’re right ,it was very basic and I know nothing of this stuff…
    <blockquote>as you do not know how to comment out a line in a php file, I would go with the level of ability reason. It is not there job to teach, especially something so basic </blockquote>

anyway you should not humiliate people just because you know….

<blockquote>mine worked perfectly </blockquote>
    Could you please show me throught a link? Thanks…

mj1256 Friend

sorry, been here a long time and I see over and over again that the issues are not with the template,

There is a link to a website that explains that this is a joomla 1.5 issue, not a template issue. therefore, you should find the answer for that at the joomla forum.

Many times instead of doing all this trouble shooting, it is faster to just start completely over again with a new database and a clean install. Have you populated the sites yet, if not….

I used the template for a prototype for a client, so it is not done until I get paid. click here

Sherlock Friend

Hi kajantek
    Plz send me an FTP account via Pm to check

Sherlock Friend

H
    Quote by kajantek
    <blockquote>Hi nguoiabcd maybe I get the problem… I had eliminated the user menu, now I created a new one and I tried commenting again, it works… but the only problem is when you get the registration you have no message ( thank you for…) but the registration page restart again… is it normal?</blockquote>
    I edited index.php(templates/ja_erica/ folder)
    Search this line:

<jdoc:include type="component" />
    Add a line above:

<jdoc:include type="message" />

kajantek Friend

I don’t know how to thank you nguoiabcd, you got it!!! 😀

… I’m so happy!!!!

fearlesslovemore Friend

I tried running down the error to fix … amen delete hash token validation what a head ache

pzj007 Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 70413 wrote:</em><blockquote>H
    Quote by kajantek

I edited index.php(templates/ja_erica/ folder)
    Search this line:

<jdoc:include type="component" />

Add a line above:

<jdoc:include type="message" />
    </blockquote>

I did the same code editing in index.php but no solution. Can you please help me? Thank you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pzj007 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum