Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I cannot compile less to css if if create a new theme with theme magic. Do you know where it can come from and how I can solve this ?

Thanks,

Paul

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Which less file you want to compile ?
    You can click on Compile Less in backend of template.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

polo974 Friend

Hi Viet Vu,

When i create another style with theme magic (clicking on “save as”), an going to my back end, it’s impossible to compile, I got an error saying “unexpected error, please try again later”. If I delete the new theme files, I got an error too, but the compiling processus is successful…

polo974 Friend

Hi Viet Vu,

When i create another style with theme magic (clicking on “save as”), an going to my back end, it’s impossible to compile, I got an error saying “unexpected error, please try again later”. If I delete the new theme files, I got an error too, but the compiling processus is successful…

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It would be server side issue. Please provide your site backend & CPanel access for inspecting.

But at first please check your server error logs .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

polo974 Friend

Hi there,

I’ve sent you access but forget about it, it was a server issue. I’ve been calling my host, and I’ve only 60M of php memory limit on this hosting (as they were saying i can have from 60 to 128m, but it’s limited to 60 enventually).

I’ve tested with xamp, and it works perfectly (as always with T3-framework !).

Sorry for the trouble !

Paul

jooservices Friend

you are welcom3
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  polo974 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum