Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using T3 blank on a joomla 1.5 website.

I can’t change the “Welcome to the frontpage” wich is the h1 !

I tried everything, it’s my 15th joomla website… but maybe I missed something…

Thank’s for any help 🙂

sbaldwin Friend

Hi! Try looking in the Main Menu Home link then-> Parameter Settings. It’s in there 🙂

dric83 Friend

Yes I know 😀
    It’s the first thing I’ve done …but it doesn’t work

huypl Friend

Hi dric83,
    I want to help you but I can’t access to your website administrator.

veeco Friend

i was once like you.. couldn’t edit anything… so it’s time to get rough…

go to pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaulthtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault.php

it’s on line 10:

<h1 class="componentheading"><?php echo JText::_('Home page title'); ?></h1>

for the sake of updates.. make sure you do it in on your template side using layout override features….

dovoodoo Friend

have a look at > administratorlanguageen-GBen-GB.plg_system_jat3.ini here you will be able to find the the home page title for the site, that is if you leave this blank > Main Menu Home link then-> Parameter Settings. Your page title in the browser tab will show the site name but the first section article will display whats added to the above ini file. 😎

Might help someone i was looking for this for a while.>:(

jolfig Friend

Thanks working for me

phantomgreenie Friend

<em>@veeco 226900 wrote:</em><blockquote>i was once like you.. couldn’t edit anything… so it’s time to get rough…

go to pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaulthtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault.php

it’s on line 10:

<h1 class="componentheading"><?php echo JText::_('Home page title'); ?></h1>

for the sake of updates.. make sure you do it in on your template side using layout override features….</blockquote>

Hi Veeco
    I am very new to all this. Cant find in the ja t3 blank template in the Joomla superadmin backend, where to edit out the “welcome to the frontpage” message. Nor can i find here anything like “pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaulthtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault.php ” 🙂

TomC Moderator

for this issue, there are two solutions . . .

ONE:
    – Within your Menu Manager, select Main Menu and then select your “Home” menu item

– Within the “Page Display Options” tab on the right, in the “Browser Page Title” field, you will see the “Welcome to the Frontpage” message

– Either change or delete the message – save changes – clear cache – refresh page

OR

TWO:
    Open /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_jat3.ini
    and at the top you will see, at line 4

HOME PAGE TITLE=Welcome to the Frontpage

You can remove the message here entirely

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum