Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I think it would be extrememly usefull to have 2 things. 1st…have the Job filter to be able to be placed anywhere on the site. I think there is also a need for a have a search plugin for the core joomla search comp. I really cant understand why these to issues have not been added or fixed. All major joomla coms and job boards have both of these. i thinkthe plugin should be realease separtly from the regular updates.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi beastmode54,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have created an issue for this via: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-192. If this feature is viable and highly demanded by clients, it may be added to next version of Job board.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Well, i asked about this and submitted in right after the 1st release…and i havent heard back.. Do you think that a search plugin good be created and released separtly. All othe joomla job boards have this. All main joom componants have this also. I reallk the jobs board, its great, but i think that it really lacks a decent search feature. I am working on a site, and I have to have one of my developers create a custom search including geo coding., tat we can use. Its going to be great once its done..but just a pain for all the extra work.

Shouldnt a basic search plugin, be pretty easy to create?

thaibook Friend

Hi, I want to have this feature also. Does Joomlart have this feature, yet? :confused:

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Yes, I believe that this has already been included a release or to ago,

yohanes1112 Friend

sooo…. grateful for your work…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yohanes1112 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum