Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

Looking towards the forum threads and issues pertaining to compatibility of JA Joomla Products with the new PHP 5.3 version, It is to announce that, All of the JA Joomla! Templates and Extensions have been updated to work with PHP 5.3.0 version.

It is equally important to note that, we have updated the versions for all the templates / extension for this update. The versions available in the Download Sections are the latest ones, some of which may include the fixes for other minor issues also.

it is strongly advised, to take due backups of the templates / extensions, before trying to update live sites.

The list of templates and Extensions fixed can be VIEWED ONLINE HERE.

If you are NOT running PHP 5.3, do not worry, no need to update. If the template is affected, then the fix is in 1-2 files only, and the same has been pointed out in the online sheet, you can download the package and replace the file (take backup of old file). If its the extension, take screenshots of the backend settings of module affected and then reinstall and redo the backend settings.

Hung Dinh

cgc0202 Friend

Hi Hung Din,

Just to make sure I am doing it correctly, the modules listed, for example:

52 JATC Teline II

• 1. MOD JA News
    • 2. MOD JA NEWS FP

are the only once affected? Can I do the update, just by “writing over” the existing files in the aforementioned modules with corresponding modules from the most recent unpacked version of the quicktime kit of Joomla 1.5.x-Teline II, i.e.,released 27 March 2010?

Or, more simply, can I use the unpacked version of the MOD JA News (version 1.3.3) or MOD JA News FP (version 1.3.3) both released 17 March 2010? A related question: are these versions of the MODs the ones used in the latest quicktime kit of Joomla 1.5.x-Teline II, i.e.,released 27 March 2010?

Also, I assume the upgrade is backward compatible with earlier versions of PHP?

Thanks.

Cornelio

N.B.

I briefly browsed the changelog included with the Teline II quiickstart I downloaded today. There is no indication that there were revisions in this version ( i.e.,released 27 March 2010) since the ltest revision dated 04-Nov-2009 by Ian MacLennan.

twarge Friend

thanks for this template

stacyfox Friend

Thanks for the update. It is work like this that keeps this site so useful.

yohanes1112 Friend

Thank you for being active, so that I know when I need to take action for my website…

ingo Friend

Nice update thank you very much…:D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ingo 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum