Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi i would like to use those modules (testimonials style 2 and 3) as they are used in Ja Company. In order to do so, how should i proceed? I tried to paste the testimonials folder from "template/ja_company/acm" to the ja healthcare folder, but i still do not see the styles available. thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  webdojo.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Healthcare also has JA ACM – Testimonial module so if you want it looks exactly same with it in JA Company, you can try to rename the folder: root/templates/ja_healthcare/acm/testimonials

And replace it by the ‘testimonials’ folder in JA Company template: root/templates/ja_company/acm/testimonials

Of course there will be some styles look different from JA Company as it inherits style from JA Healthcare, you can Inspect Element to see how its style in JA Company and apply the same into style of testimonials in JA Healthcare template.

Hope this helps.

webdojo Friend

Hi, thanks for the help. I tried to do so but when i create a new module of testimonials it shows only "style1" did i miss something? Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  webdojo.
    webdojo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I tried to create a test module on homepage with type of ACM Testimonials, could you take a look?

webdojo Friend

Hi,
    is working fine right now, thank you very much! Did i miss something? It was cache?
    I’m pretty sure i followed the steps you point out!
    thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, it may due to the cache as I just tried and it worked properly.

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum