Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

OK I have a quick question. If I set import limit to 77 on a Youtube Import on a channel with 77 videos, how come only 25 show up.

No matter how high I set it, I always get less than I ask for and that is available. Am I missing something?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

Youtube does not support to feeds more than 50 items once.

If you need to feeds those old video, please take a look on this thread.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/social-feed-with-k2-questions/#post-489090

Hope it helps.

Regards

giggles666 Friend

I can’t even reach 50 all of mine max out at 25. But good to know. I sent PM info for issues. Really appreciate your help. I am checking out the other thread.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

It is true that youtube returns the max-result = 25 by default.

You need to set the max-result and start-index if you want to feed old feeds as I mention above.

I have set the max result to 50 on your site.

Regards

giggles666 Friend

Cool, I was waiting for you to finish with looking through. But I appreciate you changing it for us. I see now why you have all those badges. 🙂

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

Please check if it’s working on your site now.

As youtube return 50 feeds per time, JA Social Feed will also does the same.

If you need to load more older feeds, please follow reference post.

Regards

giggles666 Friend

Still defaults to 25, I will check the reference post. Only be about 2 or 3 channels I need it for, so if it does not work for me I can live with it.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

Fist, you need to set the max-result to 50 as in reference post (jasocial_feed.php).

Then you also need to set the limit post in JA Social Feeds youtube profile to 50

Please try again and tell me the result.

Also, I see /thewall folder is empty.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum