Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi, we have a problem.

We want to transfer the pages created with Page Builder in "WEB A" to "WEB B", but when these are imported to "WEB B", visually they do not appear the same. There are things that in the "WEB A" are focused, limited in space … that in the "WEB B" do not leave the same.

How can we make a CLON of the pages imported from "WEB A" to "WEB B" and visual and functionally leave everything the same?

As an example, you will see that in "WEB B", there are 3 pages exported and these do not appear the same visually as in "WEB A".

Thanks for the help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that the page ‘1’ in Web B looks quite the same as homepage of Web A now. There are some different in style in global, when you import page, did you try to select the option to ‘Override the global settings’?

Marcos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marcos Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems that some minor settings for style is not imported, could you manually update for block in new website? I will pass to the team for further checking on this also.

Marcos Friend

Thank you for your reply, but I don’t know how to do it, so I would appreciate you check it and solve it as soon as possible since we opened the ticket since 8th November.

Saguaros Moderator
    Marcos Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Thank you. Let me check further and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the FTP account also?

Marcos Friend
    Marcos Friend

Please, solve it as soon as possible since we opened the ticket since 8th November. Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird issue, let me pass to the team for further checking on this. Pls stay tuned.

Marcos Friend

We are on November 22 and there is still no solution to the problem 🙁 . We urge you very much, can you leave it today resolved? Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

It should be ok now, pls try to clear all browser’s caches & cookies.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum