Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

“ Images on featured articles seem very slow to appear on the home page in the JA ACM slider module. Have I missed a setting ?”

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site loads speed depends on different factors, page size, image size, server speed etc.
    Here is a tutorial that helps you to load the site fast.

Regards

victortopper Friend

By checking the cache configuration I find that everything is correct but the problem persists. This phenomenon I found when updating joomla 3.7.2 before, everything worked properly and this gives me the impression that the plugin to delete the caches after backup is no longer

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site page and the images are loading fine at my end.
    You can check the image size here, I suggest you to follow the tutorial steps that help you to load site faster.

Regards

timtecsa Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I can confirm that since 3.7.2 and php 7.1.5 the images on homepage slider are significantly slower to display.

Similar here: http://printindustrynews.com/

Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Guys let me share it with The team so they can check it better. I will update you once I will have an update on it.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum