Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I´m using a new installation, no quickstart.

The article images show in the bricks but do not resize to fill the size of the brick, i mean the brick is square, the image is wide, the image resizes but then it only fills half of the brick. Where or how to set this?

Also how do get the images to show next to the article in a blog layout? Left from the article it show the highlighted category name but no image behind it.

I am sure it is simple but I could not find it in the user guide.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can refer userguide of JA Argo Template here. Hope it helps you.

hariorama Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 368367 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can refer userguide of JA Argo Template here. Hope it helps you.</blockquote>

no, i have same problem: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/no-thumbnail-2/

ev. because we do not use k2?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@hariorama: I have replied solution to you in the thread you have mentioned above.

mrhat00 Friend

Would love to hear the solution to this but none of the links given above work and the Argo doc I’ve been using doesn’t mention anything about having to resize every article image.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@mrhat00: You can refer the link here

mrhat00 Friend

Hmm. To be clear I’m looking at the original poster’s first question:
    "The article images show in the bricks but do not resize to fill the size of the brick, i mean the brick is square, the image is wide, the image resizes but then it only fills half of the brick. Where or how to set this?"

Do my Intro images need to be SQUARE or will Argo crop/resize when necessary to make square pictures?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@mrhat00: Please have a look at the user guide for reference here and it will help you to understand the brick setting on Articles Category module (for Joomla content) and K2 Content module (if you use K2 component)

mrhat00 Friend

NinjaLead, I have looked at the documentation. Obsessed over it in fact. I feel like my question is pretty clear but can’t seem to get an answer from anyone. If you see something in the documentation that addresses my question specifically, please paste it here because I’ve read it many times without seeing it.

Will the Argo template fit/resize/crop non-square images into the square bricks? Or do I need to do it manually before uploading the photo? If Argo can do it automatically, that would be great and I need to figure out what I’m doing wrong. If Argo does not do that, I will move on to another template.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@mrhat00: I’m so sorry about this but JA Argo template does not fit/resize/crop non-square images into the square bricks. It only uses the CSS style to work bricks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum