Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When I insert an image in an article it displays with a border, though I have border set to 0, and it overlaps some of the text. Here is the URL: http://www.thompsonauctionservice.com.

I want to remove the border entirely, and get the text to come out from behind the picture. The bottom of the picture is also cut off (in FF), but the overflows down into the footer if the page is viewed in IE.

Anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks.

aaronfarias Friend

hmmm this is tricky for some reason.. Try opening: http://www.thompsonauctionservice.com/templates/ja_norite/css/template.css and edit the border in:

.article-image span {
    background: #181818;
    border: 1px solid #2a2a2a;
    display: block;
    float: left;
    padding: 4px;
    }

And the padding.

folkefiende Friend

aaronfarias,
    thanks so much; that helped with the border around the pics. Unfortunately I’m still having a problem, but maybe removing the borders will help solve the other problem.
    It’s almost like the text and images are on two different layers, with the content ending up behind the pics. Do you have any idea on how to get this problem fixed? It’s occurring on every page.

Thanks for the help.

aaronfarias Friend

Oh i see know, the images are covering all the content. Hmm, ill take another look at it.

I believe your images are too big. You can make them smaller i guess or make the text area smaller.

folkefiende Friend

I really would like the text to just flow around the pic like it normally does. I’ve never had this problem in the past. I’m using Tiny MCE for a text editor if that helps. Are there defined boundaries for the images/ text in this template?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello the problem is here, the template only dipslays well with one image per row, with your case. you must to customize this:

pls add the following css into templete.css file:

.leading .haveimage {
    padding:0!important;
    }
    .leading .article-image {
    position:relative;
    float:left;
    padding-right:15px;
    }

Goodluck

folkefiende Friend

tienhc,
    Thanks so much. That fixed it! Just popped it in and we’re in business. Thanks so much for the help.
    Please mark this thread “SOLVED”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  folkefiende 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum