Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Regarding Ticket: NCH-329122: For JA Rasite template – Featured Article – No Image?

I respond to the ticket within MINUTES only to have to wait an additional 24 hours before a response. I have to get this working or I will need to dump JA Rasite.

Here is the issue:

I found out what was causing the image to not show up on the front page. But it’s only showing part of it. This should help us get closer to what is causing the problem. Here is what I found.

In “Plugin” Content – JA Thumbnail

Within “Plugin Parameters” “Apply for Homepage” was set to YES. I turned it to NO and then the image started showing up.

The problem is that it is only showing part of the image. If I disable “Content – JA Thumbnail” that doesn’t do anything. I still only get part of the image.

If I ONLY disable “Thumbnail for Blog view” it only shows part of the image on the front page.

So it looks like there is something happening with the Plugin “Content – JA Thumbnail

RESPONSE TONIGHT:

Maybe the problem was caused by the path of your image
    I have just checked again and now it work
    Is it fixed?
    Sincerely,
    Hoang Quoc Dat
    JoomlArt.com Customer Service.

MY RESPONSE WITHIN MINUTES:

If you click on the top navigation “Hello From Ron” you will see the image is cut in half. It’s doing that with all the pages now.

It’s all messed up now!

Click on “Smart Websites” or “Simple Webcasting” in the top navigation. All the pages are not working now. All of them were working until you did what you did.

Also, the Front page article is only showing a tiny thumnail when the image I had for the front page was 630 pixels wide.

Reverse what you did and look at the pages. Then do what you did and you will see what I am talking about.

I hope I don’t have to wait another 24 hours to get a response. Otherwise I will have to disable the thumbnail thing again.

Another thing to point out.

If you click on the top navigation “Hello From Ron” you will see the image is cut in half. It’s doing that with all the pages now.

Ron

histeriks Friend

Hi raholt,

can you please send me your url, your ftp login parameters and Joomla admin account login on a PM?

Thank you!

simmo Friend

I have the prblem that the thumbs are at 60x60px. But I want them to be 100×69, but the thumbs is lying over the content on the frontpage. I tried to emty the thumbs folder with no luck…

cheers
    simmo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  simmo 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum