Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

If my client adds 2 images to an article, they end up “scrolling” as per attachment.
    How can I stop this from happening?

I just want to be able to have 2 images on the page, and none of them scroll like this attachment 🙂

1. Untitled-1
    pavit Moderator

Hi

To avoid this you need to manage the Ja_Thumbnail Plug-in and disable or configure it in a different way

Regards

creativedesigns Friend

Thanks for this.
    Could you tell me what the best way to configure this is?

pavit Moderator

<em>@creativedesigns 347807 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for this.
    Could you tell me what the best way to configure this is?</blockquote>

If you want to have the total control of your images then you can disable it and manage your images positions and dimensions manually

It’s really up to you the decision.

Regards

creativedesigns Friend

My client cannot manage the size and dimensions of the images themselves. This is why I need the plugin enabled.
    Is there a setting I can change on the plugin to prevent the images fro appearing this way?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Is there a setting I can change on the plugin to prevent the images fro appearing this way?</blockquote>

You can set the Plug-in in Manual mode and manage width height and alignment of the images with your preferred values. also you can choose which categories will be included in your settings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum