Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

A weird thing is happening … when I add an article and want to add an image, all the photos are stacked on top of each other (see photo attached).

Not sure what is causing this to happen.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you sorted out it? This is the result to check directly on your site

and see it’s working fine

Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you sorted out it? This is the result to check directly on your site

and see it’s working fine

timpennington Friend

It is fixed on the back end (admin), but doesn’t work on the front end where users come in

timpennington Friend

It is fixed on the back end (admin), but doesn’t work on the front end where users come in

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timpennington 490577 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is fixed on the back end (admin), but doesn’t work on the front end where users come in</blockquote>

The problem on your site is conflicted between Content – JA Thumbnail plugin and JCE editor, but I fixed it directly on Content – JA Thumbnail plugin

Now, it’s working fine on your site

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timpennington 490577 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is fixed on the back end (admin), but doesn’t work on the front end where users come in</blockquote>

The problem on your site is conflicted between Content – JA Thumbnail plugin and JCE editor, but I fixed it directly on Content – JA Thumbnail plugin

Now, it’s working fine on your site

timpennington Friend

My sincere thanks!!!

timpennington Friend

My sincere thanks!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timpennington 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum