Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have noticed that in Contact Us module, the email icon defaults to the email/print icon of news items, which does not match the rest of the icons on that page (see attached screenshot). Is there something that can be done about this?

Regards
    Anthony

1. Clipboard02
    itguy Friend

I don’t use the “stock” contact us component as I don’t like the way the page is set up. I prefer to unpublish it and then use a static content item as the contact us page. This allows me to customize the page to display exactly as I want it to be seen.

Just my opinion.

frame4 Friend

<em>@itguy 5649 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t use the “stock” contact us component as I don’t like the way the page is set up. I prefer to unpublish it and then use a static content item as the contact us page. This allows me to customize the page to display exactly as I want it to be seen.

Just my opinion.</blockquote>

Good point, itguy … do you have an example?

Regards,
    Anthony

itguy Friend

I don;t know that an example is necessary. Here is how to do it:

Go to Content – Static Content – create a new static content page called Contact.
    Go to the Main Menu and create a new menu item – Link to static content – then Select your new Contact page. You can name the new menu item Contact Us so the menu link stays the same.
    Back in the main menu unpublish your old Contact Us menu link.
    Now open the new Static Content page and lay out your contact info any way you like.

Does that help?

frame4 Friend

Thanks a lot 🙂

frame4 Friend

Joomlart/design team … any input from yourselves??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frame4 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum