Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

the producs are there but some of the pictures arent. if you go to the category in the menu you do see the pics, they are there but some dont show in the slider, its not random, they are together.

http://www.skytopdesigns.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=18&Itemid=43

thanks

zoom4267 Friend

any body have any idea as to why some images show up in the slider and some dont?

thanks

Menalto Friend

does that go for all images or just some of them? Is it same that dont show all the times or different?

zoom4267 Friend

some imagaes show, i do have images for all of the products. but some show and some dont. yes, its the same that dont show, its not random

thanks

zoom4267 Friend

actually, most of them dont show. i just added some new logos and they dont show the image either

Menalto Friend

Can you PM me admin access so i can take a look at it?

zoom4267 Friend

http://www.skytopdesigns.com and click on “store”

zoom4267 Friend

now i have a bigger problem with the slider, i added more products, and the height expanded 3x and the width is off the page and you can scroll way over to the right, it was so embarrassing!

i cant get this slider to work properly. i had to unpublish it to avoid emarrasment.

iirobotics Friend

<em>@zoom4267 25845 wrote:</em><blockquote>any body have any idea as to why some images show up in the slider and some dont?

thanks</blockquote>

Maybe your permissions (ownership) I found chmod needs to be looked at. I use smart ftp. be careful though it could open up a world of pain if your not sure what youre doing.. 😎

zoom4267 Friend

thats interesting, i never would have thought of that, ill check it out

vtgav Friend

I have the same issue – the pictures on the page initially do appear, but when it starts to scroll any new ones are not visible, just the text that goes with each item.

more than that I’m very disturbed that we don’t seem to be seeing the level of support I’d expect for these paid templates ?!?!!?

lehoai Friend

please tell us your live site to take a look,

Thanks for reading and goodluck

vtgav Friend

Unfortunately its a live shop site – so i had to pull the module as soon as it happened – I can’t let the shop be shown with that not working !

alloo Friend

Same here just the first batch of images appear in IE7. But in Firefox they all show. The demo works in IE7 so there must be a way.

zoom4267 Friend

no resolution yet? this is nuts. the slide show is the best i have found and it dosnt work.

please tell me they are working on a solution

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  zoom4267 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum