Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have discovered a problem, when moved my web-site to the Purity_iii temptate.
    Actually the problem is that all the article images disappeared. I can see them in the categoty item lists, but not in the articles themselves in spite of the fact that related urles are still remaning on their places in HTML.
    When I change tempate to any other (ja_mitius for example) the pictures appear again.
    Here is an example article-page http://xn--d1accz.net/traditional/grusheviy-jam.html (the site is in Russian).
    Can you have a look please?

phong nam Friend

@ceptimush: As you can see we do not use the override layouts of K2 component on this Purity III template. So, I guess the issue might be related to image settings in K2 Category/Items rather than our template.

You should try to check these settings and make sure that the image option in K2 Parameters and K2 Catrgory is set to Show.

1. k2_item_image
    2. K2_parameters
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum