Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have uploaded all images to S3 Bucket and checked that joomla(easyblog) pulls images from the S3 Bucket but if a delete image from the joomla images folder than image will no longer be pulled from S3 Bucket.

I read something about "Add Option Create blank file instead of removed items" but this is not an option because our site is on aws and we have currently 2 instances but load balancer can create new one any time.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  mindsetworks.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

Regards

mindsetworks Friend

Shared.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  mindsetworks.
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As we mentioned in the documentation of JA Amazon s3 component, when uploading images to Bucket, you need to enable the option "Create Blank File" also: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-amazon-s3-component-documentation#blank-file

Could you try again?

mindsetworks Friend

Hi,

yes I will try that.
    But like I explain you in my previous post we have 2 instances (and aws load balancer can create few more some time) when I select that option blank files probably will be created on one instance only.

What do you think about that ?

Thanks.

mindsetworks Friend

Hi,

problem is still there, when I select "Create blank file" files will be created only on the current instance but when new instance will be started that files will be not in the new instance images folder.

Do you have any idea(solution) for this ?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the FTP account also?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum