Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have just tried to switch to the pollux template but have had to revert to the previous template due to all my article images losing their horizontal and vertical spacing. I use jce to post and edit articles and haven’t come across this problem before. I don’t want to leave the template in place until a solution is found, so if anyone wants to take a look at it I will leave it on tonight or in response to a PM.

Also I am getting a box header above the login module I see now

Thanks

Nigel

nigelta Friend

Whoops, I forgot to post the URL :-[ sorry about that.

Here it is http://www.bikercafe.co.uk

Hung Dinh Friend

You can add the following css to your current template_css.css file of JA Pollux

.contentpaneopen img {
    padding: 6px;
    }

nigelta Friend

Thank you Hung Dinh that fixed it but why was it happening?

tonydel Friend

Whoops, I forgot to post the URL :-[ sorry about that.

Here it is http://www.bikercafe.co.uk</blockquote>

😀 Cool site.. I’m a rider also and you have a lot of nice content

nigelta Friend

Thanks Tonydel 🙂 the site has been running since April and gets a great International response with over 5000 visits per month and rising. All I need to do now is sort out my top menu 😛

Hung Dinh Friend

😀 Cool site.. I’m a rider also and you have a lot of nice content

</blockquote>
    It is because there is no default css styling for images with Pollux or it may inherit the css style for images of other component or content you may have.

nigelta Friend

Ahh I see, its just that I havent come across this before, thanks again Hung

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nigelta 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum