Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

when i just addin my pic in one of the article which is shown in the frontpage with the janews frontpage module , it comes out this message :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in C:Program FilesVertrigoServwwwmodulesmod_janewshelper.php on line 109

my image is only 108 Kb , plz help me to solve this problem. Thanks

citron Friend

Are you running Joomla on your local machine?

Joomla 1.5?

Probably you have to increase the cash size of your apache server.

<em>@ivankan 59708 wrote:</em><blockquote>when i just addin my pic in one of the article which is shown in the frontpage with the janews frontpage module , it comes out this message :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in C:Program FilesVertrigoServwwwmodulesmod_janewshelper.php on line 109

my image is only 108 Kb , plz help me to solve this problem. Thanks</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi.
    seem your site have some extensions, you must config PHP to have bigger memory site
    Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum