Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    why if i insert an image 150×150 is no resize automatically.
    Is it possbile to resize automatically?

Many thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    yes, the image will be resized with respect to its parent container size . You can add the image and give me Page URL what issue you are facing so that I can check your request .

paky50 Friend

The url is:
    http://www.51news.it/necrologie-51news

Thanks

1. screen1
    2. screen2-1
    3. mario_bianchi_150
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file

@media (min-width:768px) {.magazine-item-media .item-image img { width: auto!important;}}

and then go to

/templates/ja_teline_v/local/css/themes/events_b/bootstrap.css
    Find

.magazine-featured .item-image img, .magazine-categories .item-image img, .magazine-featured .pull-left.item-image img, .magazine-categories .pull-left.item-image img, .magazine-featured .pull-right.item-image img, .magazine-categories .pull-right.item-image img, .magazine-featured .img_caption, .magazine-categories .img_caption {
        width: 100% !important;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

replace width width: 100% !important;
    wth width:100%;

Save and check .

paky50 Friend

Perfect…Thanks

paky50 Friend

Now i have the problem at home page, is it possible to auto-resize only images of the articles of necrologie category???
    Many thanks

1. 51news-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    yes you can replace older code with this code to apply it for that menu item.

@media (min-width:768px){.itemid-328 .magazine-item-media .item-image img{width:auto!important}}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum