Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The image repeats, when it would have to change as the menu use to ja_kruger, and, for some reason, the 4° image stopped showing in menu .4°. I made upload for one images but the template started to show repeated the first image. In the really, the 1° image repeat in the 4° and 5° menu inten in main_menu, and 6° menu_item is showing the 2° image.

I inserted more images and I made more alterations, but the images if repeat in the three first ones. I have sh04.jpg in the certain folder, and also I made the alterations in the archive index.php of template

<?php

# TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array('default'); // You can add more color array if needed
    #Header images: you can add more subheader images. Please refer to User Guide for full information
    $ja_header_images = array('sh01.jpg','sh02.jpg','sh03.jpg','sh04.jpg'); // Each sub header image will be assigned to each menu
    ####################################
    # Change the width of the template

?>

and I have sh01.jpg,’sh02.jpg,sh03.jpg and sh04.jpg images on ja_kruger/images/default/ .

I’m using default template. I believe thats the template is not findig the imagens, or some problem like this, or the template believe that the 4° menu is the same of the 1°.

I’m using joomla 1.0.12 and OpenSEF 2 RC5 SP2

Can someone help me please?

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi emerson,
    It is very difficult for me (and for others) to figure out what cause the problem with your description. I think you should set up a test live site and provide us the url, therefore we could explore the problem and give you some information and help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum