Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey I am working with the JA Spica template and I want to make a few changes.

How do I get that banner image only on the front page and not on the subsequent pages. I figured out how to remove the code
    /*
    #ja-header-spotlight {
    background: url(../../images/header-sl-yellow.jpg) no-repeat top right;
    }

which removes the image but then just leaves a giant white space. how can i move the content up on the pages in which i want to remove the image.

Please help!

Menalto Friend

You need to remove the div ja-header-spotlight in the index.php also. But if you wanna have it on the frontpage and not on the other pages you should add a module there and set it to show only on frontpage, do some changes in the css and make the module collapsible:(and easy solution if i understand you correct)
    Or just use the newsflash module,but make some changes to make it fit the size of the header image.

pelagique Friend

Hey Menalto –
    Could you expand on this a bit – “you should add a module there and set it to show only on frontpage, do some changes in the css and make the module collapsible”

Is this image already held in a module in the JaSpica template. Do I need to build a new one or just edit an existing one. Sorry I am really new at this.

Menalto Friend

I think you need to add a new one for it to work, or change the one that is there now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum