Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want the user to be able to click on the image to go to the article.
    How can I get the image linked?

Thanks

monsterhunter Friend

<em>@monsterhunter 456266 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want the user to be able to click on the image to go to the article.
    How can I get the image linked?

Thanks</blockquote>

Solved it myself by adding some code:

Changed the module default.php on linenumber 34

<?php if( $showimage ): ?>
    <?php echo $helper->renderImage ($item, $params, $descMaxChars, $iwidth, $iheight ); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

to

<?php if( $showimage ): ?> <a href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>">
    <?php echo $helper->renderImage ($item, $params, $descMaxChars, $iwidth, $iheight ); ?></a>
    <?php endif; ?>

erafirst Friend

What about if I want the img to link to another site? I have articles made for this module as “ads” and would like to be able to click the img and go to the link I put in on the back end.

erafirst Friend

What about if I want the img to link to another site? I have articles made for this module as “ads” and would like to be able to click the img and go to the link I put in on the back end.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @monsterhunter,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and glad to hear that you managed to sort it out.

Hi @erafirst,

I already answered your question in your thread, please feel free to continue there.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @monsterhunter,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and glad to hear that you managed to sort it out.

Hi @erafirst,

I already answered your question in your thread, please feel free to continue there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum