Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have hyperlinks on my images, but when viewing them in Category/Blog Layout view, the link is not active. When in Article view, they are.

Check it out:
    http://vetsrock.org/about-us/partners.html

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear leahbartlett!

The link of image which you made in the editor, it ‘s not readmore link. Ja lead template overrided layouts of content component and the image did not make the link.

You can customize this as following: Open the file : templates/ja_lead/html/com_content/category/bog_item.php and find codes:
    [PHP]
    <div class=”img-desc clearfix”>
    <?php echo $image; ?>
    </div>
    [/PHP]
    replace:
    [PHP]
    <a href=”<?php echo $this->item->readmore_link; ?>” >
    <?php echo $image; ?>
    </a>
    </div>
    [/PHP]

Good luck

leahbartlett Friend

Thanks – but I don’t want the link to be a ReadMore link – I want it to link the image to what I specified in the article. For example, I have each logo image linking to that logo’s own website.

Thanks for your help!

Saguaros Moderator

HEllo

You Open the file : templates/ja_lead/html/com_content/category/bog_item.php and find codes:
    [PHP]$image = JA_Tools::extractImage ($this->item, true, $this->imageWidth, $this->imageHeight);[/PHP]

Replace:
    [PHP]//$image = JA_Tools::extractImage ($this->item, true, $this->imageWidth, $this->imageHeight);[/PHP]

and find codes:

<?php echo $image; ?>
    </div>

You remove them
    Note: With way you must to adujst image and introtext by Manual
    Good luck

leahbartlett Friend

This way removes the image entirely from the view. Any my code was already
    //$image = JA_Tools::extractImage ($this->item, true, $this->imageWidth, $this->imageHeight);

richnyc30 Friend

I’d like to see this for the Argo Template. The code in the file is not the same for Argo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  richnyc30 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum